Thursday, September 13, 2012

Three Months Later

I'm alive. I think I'm alive.

God damnit that hurt.

My head just doesn't feel the same anymore. I had a surprise run-in with one of Hypnos' guys. The airport guy, with the tattoos. I didn't know it was the same person. He knew all along. He was supposed to be my partner for a California mission. I should have known it was too good to be the truth...We were going to deliver a package of information to Hypnos regarding "Situation B."

And then, I saw him. Hawk. For a brief moment there he was, sitting in a chair drinking a cup of coffee...And then the world went dark. I heard Hawk scream, I heard laughter, I heard the man with the tattoos mocking me. Silly little girl, he says, did you really think you could pretend to be one of us? We were watching you all along. You played your part so well. Sleep now, helpless child.

Helpless child. That's what I feel like. This brick room is so dark and so cold. It doesn't even have bars, just a rickety door. I can open it, but my head starts screaming when I do. I don't know what happened to me when I was asleep. I don't even know what day it is. No one has come in yet, that I know of anyway. The footsteps don't even stop when they pass by..no pauses, nothing. It's like they forgot about me. At least I don't see Him anymore. You know, the Faceless bastard that this whole thing started over.

I hate Him for all of this. I wish I was still my old, ruthless, fucked-up, coldhearted self sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment